Professional Guide Services
The Expedition School offers PROFESSIONAL GUIDE SERVICES to schools and camps. We custom tailor our guide support for your specific needs. We hand write all of our expeditions for schools and groups in order to develop an unforgettable educational experience which involves personal growth, leadership, excellent communication and strengthened group dynamics.
Dates: We will work with you on dates and times. Our guide services can be from 2 hours to 8 days.
Location: Onsite or any wilderness/outdoor setting. We can come to you for on site support; design an expedition to any one of our Texas -local, -state, or -national park sanctuaries or join us at our outdoor site on the beautiful waterfront on Lady Bird Lake in Austin, TX.
Cost: Varies depending on length of support or expedition
Level of Difficulty: Easy to challenging (with the group’s goals and focus in mind)
Ages: 7-100+ years of age
Group size: Any
Ideal For: Camps or schools
Professional Guiding as an Experience. Professional guide services include:
- Custom tailored single and/or multi day expeditions
- Stand Up Paddling, Canoeing, and/or Kayaking Instruction
- Low Ropes
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- High Ropes
- Zip Line
- Hands on environmental education
- Wellness and fitness
- Group and individual challenges problem solving through environment
- Conflict resolution and bullying through ideas, collaboration and communication
- Strategic planning through competition and leadership
- Waterfront Lifeguarding and medical support
- Safety training and certifications in any one of our disciplines
Please contact us if you are interested in our professional guide services! If you have questions, contact us: 512.626.6282 or email@example.com.